Tomorrow morning promises to be quite an adventure. One of the co-op students at work goes to Northeastern, and a lab there is throwing out some kind of robotic arm. Somehow, I managed to convince my roommate to drive me down there to fetch this beast. Some important things to note:
- Northeastern is in Boston.
- Traffic and parking in Boston’s quite bad.
- We’re scheduled to pick up the arm at 8 AM.
- 8 AM is during rush hour, which means traffic and parking will be worse than usual.
- The co-op isn’t always the most reliable, so I’ve already advised my roommate that this may all be for naught (except she’ll get a nice meal out of it, no matter what).
I’ll keep you posted.